Downtown Athletic Club Hawaii
DACH is a non-profit organization devoted to supporting sports programs and initiatives in Hawaii.
The object and purpose of DACH shall be to:
- Contribute to the socio-economic development of Hawaii through developing and enhancing sports and people’s sports experiences in Hawaii;
- Help build the self-confidence and academic achievement of students of all ages through supporting the delivery of sports and sports opportunities to Hawaii’s students;
- Foster community pride and contributing to community development by positioning Hawaii as the sports capital of the Pacific;
- Support amateur sports in Hawaii;
- Build the Hawaii business community’s support for sports in Hawaii; and
- Recognize the achievement of Hawaii’s athletes.